st: Re: new version of ivreg2 available from ssc

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: new version of ivreg2 available from ssc
Date   Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:11:36 -0500

It is likely that Aslihan took findit's first suggestion: the version distributed with Stata Journal 5:4, over a year ago. The fwl option was not present in that version. Aslihan should

ssc install ivreg2, replace

(which appears farther down in findit's list)

which will always install the very latest version (in fact, version 2.1.21, placed on SSC this morning as a minor bugfix to yesterday's release).

The new -adoupdate- command is very useful in this regard, as it knows where to find the latest version.

Kit

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html