RE: st: New version of -ivreg2- available from SSC

Subject   RE: st: New version of -ivreg2- available from SSC
Date   Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:16:25 -0000

Aslihan,

Possibly.  Can you post the offending command line to Statalist or to me
off-list, and we'll have a look?

--Mark

Prof. Mark Schaffer
Director, CERT
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
tel +44-131-451-3494 / fax +44-131-451-3296
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/ecomes