RE: st: wish for logit output

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: wish for logit output
Date   Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:11:36 -0000

Sorry, the second Reference should read:

Newton HJ, Cox NJ. Thirty-three Stata tips. College Station, TX: Stata
Press; 2006.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics