st: RE: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: BTSCS ad-on for xtprobit?
Date   Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:52:08 -0000

I have a -btscs- program in my files from 1998.
It was written by Richard Tucker, who last I heard
was at Vanderbilt. He doesn't seem to be there any
more. More important, it really does not do what you
want here, as there is no modelling in it and it bears
no relation to -xtprobit-.

So, either you are after something different with
the same name, or somebody is confused. That's ny guess.

Jason Yackee