RE: st: How to graph odds ratio and CI?

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to graph odds ratio and CI?
Date   Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:12:50 -0000

The ado-files for -parmest- and -eclplot- are downloadable from SSC,
using the -ssc- command in Stata. (In Stata, type

whelp ssc

to find out more about the -ssc- command.) Examples of do-files that use
-metaparm- and/or -eclplot- are distributed with my presentation at the
Stata User Meeting at Mannheim at
http://ideas.repec.org/s/boc/dsug06.html
and also on my website (see my signature below).

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger Newson