Re: st: Corrupted log file?

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Corrupted log file?
Date   Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:44:53 -0800 (PST)

Rachel,

Please provide the exact command you used. You claim that the
translation "works fine" but without knowing what you typed in Stata
it is not clear that the file you produced is indeed in text format.
In addition, please state exactly how you try to open the file and
what error message you get, if any. "All text editors refuse to open
it" is not enough information.

Friedrich