Re: st: Population-Averaged Probit

Subject   Re: st: Population-Averaged Probit
Date   Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:04:26 -0500

I would guess that you made another error in typing or interpreting. You need to show exactly what you typed and why the result is "wrong". You also need to be clear about what you really want (e.g., a csv file, not a screen listing). Your questions try the patience of list subscribers.

This should give you what you claim to want:

outsheet if mysample using mysample.csv, comma

You can also specify a varlist if you only want certain variables and you can omit the "comma" if you can handle tab delimited files (which have some advantages).

You may also want to consider why you are losing so many observations -- a large sample attrition rate is usually worth exploring carefully before accepting the loss of nearly a third of your observations.

M Blasnik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claude Francoeur" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: st: Population-Averaged Probit

Hello Michael,

It is exactly what I did. OK, I realize that I had the right list. Thanks!

Now, I want to export this list in csv format.

I exported "mysample" but the resulting file was incorrect. The number of
observations was 781 instead of 581 and only the dependent varaible was
exported. What I am looking for is a file showing all 581 observations as
rows and all variables as columns.

Thanks for your patience. I am learning...