Re: st: fama macbeth procedure

From   "Sergio Correia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fama macbeth procedure
Date   Tue, 19 Dec 2006 00:00:33 -0500

Doing a quick scan of the code, I could not find commands that only
work on stata 9 (mvreg, for example, works even under stata 6).
Therefore, you can try this RISKY procedure (I take no
responsability!)

1) write: which xtfmb
2) write: doedit c:\ado\plus\x\xtfmb.ado
... or something like that (it depends on the folder that you get on step 1)
3) Replace the line "version 9.2" for "version 8.2", save.
... Run the command.

However, this command was not really tested under stata 8.2 so you
must be very careful.

Cheers,
Sergio