Re: st: Do I use survey? with suest? Correction

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Do I use survey? with suest? Correction
Date   Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:22:52 -0500

I had an extra line in the original code, and the interaction variable in the last comment was misnamed. Sorry for the double-send.
Steve