st: odbc into DB2

From   "Rodriguez, Dan \(FIRMMKTRSK\)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: odbc into DB2
Date   Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:31:01 -0500

I have been using SQL queries with the Stata ODBC interface successfully
over the past year but need to convert over to DB2. DB2, however,
depends upon LDAP group authentication instead of the username/password
authentication to which Stata is accustomed. How can I get Stata's ODBC
interface to work correctly with DB2?

Thank you,
Dan Rodriguez