Re: st: post estimation in gllamm again

From   Cameron Gillies <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: post estimation in gllamm again
Date   Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:52:35 -0700

Hello Michele,

A couple of thoughts - I am not sure your full model actually actually
solved.  A condition number that large is usually an indication that
something went wrong.  You might try more nip points or initially dropping
the level 2 random intercept as it seems to be quite small in your null
model.

Are you running -gllapred- immediately after running -gllamm-?  I use
-estsave- to save results from -gllamm- as it saves the -gllamm- results
right in the data and can be retrieved at any time to be used with
-gllapred-.

You might also have a look at why so many of your samples are disappearing
between your null and full model.

Good luck!
Cam Gillies