st: Population attributable fraction for complex survey data

From   [email protected]
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Population attributable fraction for complex survey data
Date   Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:21:13 -0000

Hi, I was wondering whether anyone has experience of calculating the
population attributable fraction for complex survey data following a
logistic regression analysis using the svy:logit command, and could make
recommendations of how we may be able to do this.
Many thanks, Fiona

Fiona Mensah
Department of Social Policy and Social Work, University of York
email: [email protected]