st: How I can run a tree regression model in Stata

From   "Quang Nguyen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How I can run a tree regression model in Stata
Date   Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:15:03 -1000

Dear all,

I would highly appreciate if you could help me find a way to run a
regression for the following economic
experiment:

There are three players in a voting game. Each individual is randomly
assigned as player 1, or 2, or 3. After that they vote for 1 among
three plans: 12, or 13, or 23. Simply speaking, if plan 12 is voted
than player 1 and player 2 will win; if plan 13 then player 1 and 3,
if plan 23 then player 2 and 3. Each player is required to make the
voting decision depending on characteristics of other players. For
instance, player 1 will make decision for the following six scenaria:

If Player 2 is in White Group and Player 3 is in Black Group,
If Player 2 is in White Group and Player 3 is in Red Group,
If Player 2 is in White Group and Player 3 is in Pink Group,
If Player 2 is in Black Group and Player 3 is in Red Group,
If Player 2 is in Black Group and Player 3 is in Pink Group,
If Player 2 is in Red Group and Player 3 is in Pink Group,

Likewise, player 2 and player 3 will make voting decision depending on
characteristics of other players.

My question is how I can run a regression mode in Statal, where voting
decision is the dependent variable.

Thanks so much for your help.
Have A Great Day!

Quang