Re: st: Messages not appearing

Subject   Re: st: Messages not appearing
Date   Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:01:52 -0500

At 11:41 AM 12/10/2006, Marcello Pagano wrote:
And now you can add another reason: possibly the spam detector swallowed up my message. Currently, the only way around that is to wait a decent amount of time. Check the archives to see if your message appears there. If not, resubmit the message, but slightly transformed. Possibly change an URL--e.g. put a > in front of it so that it looks like text and not an URL. Use your imagination. Don't talk about enlargements?
Anyway, it should go without saying that you should check,

http://stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html
Messages from Statalist often get trapped by my local spam detector. Once I whitelist the person, they get through in the future. A lot of times, the person has a yahoo or hotmail email address. I suspect you are less likely to get trapped by a spam detector if you have an account with a more "respectable" source, e.g. gmail.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]