Re: SV: Re: st: Time series: VECM with recursive windowforecasts

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: SV: Re: st: Time series: VECM with recursive windowforecasts
Date   Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:48:18 -0500

Svein,
  I know of no such automated procedure. I think that you would have to
write the
program yourself.
  Regards,
     Robert