st: Good job opening

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Good job opening
Date   Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:42:38 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
I am sorry and please forgive me that this post is not quite so much Stata related.

But we are in a great need of hiring a new statistical consultant to join our team and I am hoping to get some help from Statalist.

So here it goes.

The Statistical Consulting Group at ATS/UCLA seeks a full-time Statistical Consultant to join the team.

For a detailed job description, please visit our site:

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/jobs/default.htm#stat

We are a group of full-time statistical consultants at the Academic Technology Services at UCLA. We offer campus-wide consulting services on the use of statistical packages such as SAS, SPSS, Stata and Mplus to faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students through walk-in and email consulting. We also offer seminars and short classes on statistical computing issues. Over the years, we have helped hundreds of researchers on campus with their statistical computing issues, from graduate dissertation research to grant proposals. To see our materials on different computing software packages, please visit our website, http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat.

The ATS statistical consulting group offers a dynamic environment for both working and learning. We emphasize team effort as well as personal growth. If you have good knowledge of applied statistics and statistical software packages, and if you like to work in an academic environment, you might be interested in this position. Take a look at our job description and apply today!

As many of you are probably aware that our group is going through a transition time since Michael's departure from UCLA for his new position at the VA. As a group, we will continue to do our best to provide our services to the UCLA research community and to a greater research community via our on line materials.

Best regards,

Xiao Chen
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services