Re: st: censor code

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: censor code
Date   Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:44:25 +0900

Lucy Shum wrote:

I've been trying to find out from Stata resources their censor codes
designation. Does anybody know off the top of their head? Or point me to a
resource?

Is Censor = 1 and not-censored = 0 ??

What command are you referring to?  I think that the code depends upon the
command, which in turn depends upon the nature of the censoring  For
example, from the online help file for -cnreg-:

censored(varname)   variable indicating whether depvar is not censored (0),
left-censored (-1), or right-censored (1)