st: Fwd: ice and constructed variables

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fwd: ice and constructed variables
Date   Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:23:49 -0500

Here's a follow up response to my earlier question.

----- Forwarded message from Michelle Cheuk <[email protected]> -----
    Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 00:07:18 -0500
    From: Michelle Cheuk <[email protected]>
 Subject: ice and constructed variables
      To: [email protected]

Hi,

I saw your post on the Stata list on ice and constructed variables.
am new to reading the list, so I don't know how to post. I had a
similar question, and I had e-mailed the author of the ice program.
Here is his response. My question to him is below that.

Could you post this to the Stata list so that others can read about
it
too? Thanks!

Michelle

----- Forwarded message from [email protected] -----