st: Re: Multicollinearity or confounding

From   Marc Campo <[email protected]>
To   Marc Campo <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Multicollinearity or confounding
Date   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:45:42 -0800 (PST)

I have also been considering a change in the ORs or B
coefficients to be confounding and inflation of the
SEs and CIs to be collinearity.  Is this correct??

Mcap