RE: st: -changemean- updated on SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -changemean- updated on SSC
Date   Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:09:24 -0000

Absolutely not. This is a user-written contribution.

Only official Stata files are affected by -update-.

All revisions to files for user-written contributions on your
machine depend on your action, e.g. through -ssc-,
-adoupdate- or direct copying to directories on
your -adopath-. Similarly, as far as people using some
networked Stata are concerned, a systems administrator
or someone similar must do something for your Stata to see new files.

Gauri Khanna

> Doesn't this automatically get updated when I do the
> automatic updates for
> Stata every week?

jazevedo