st: RE: unbalanced panel to balanced panel

To   <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: unbalanced panel to balanced panel
Date   Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:45:31 -0000

Shams,

You say below that you checked the Statalist archives and FAQs, but your
question (4) makes me wonder whether checked the obvious places: online
help and the manuals!

To get you started on (4), from within Stata:

help generate
help varlist

and in the latter, read the section on time-series varlists.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK