st: saving failure rates after -sts list-

From   "Jacki Buros" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: saving failure rates after -sts list-
Date   Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:03:56 -0500

Hello statalist members,

I am trying to save some analysis results from -sts list- in a local
macro for further formatting\display, but the saved results in r() do
not contain the data I need. I am hoping to find an alternate way to
access these results from do-file code.

The context is fairly simple: I am running a number of analyses for
each combination of endpoint*subgroup, and saving the results of each
analysis in local macros\matrices for later processing.