RE: st: RE: Durbin-Watson in Stata for non-time series

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Durbin-Watson in Stata for non-time series
Date   Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:48:40 -0000

There is less contradiction here than might be inferred.

The module -spautoc- was not intended to be used
post-modelling as it does not specifically apply to residuals.

It is difficult to say more without clarification of what
Major Ruter is seeking here.

Austin Nichols