Re: st: Displaying the outputs of a tobit and other model(s)

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Displaying the outputs of a tobit and other model(s)
Date   Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:40:49 +0100

This is because in -est table-, -esta-, or -estout- the equations of
the tabulated models are matched by equation names. tobit has two
equations named "model" and "sigma".  OLS and probit, however, have
only one equation (without name). The solution is simple: add
-equations(1)- to your command (works with all commands you cited).
This causes the first equations of the models to be matched  -- and
the models will be aligned.
ben