Re: st: command for easily accessing a directory

From   Sylvain Friederich <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: command for easily accessing a directory
Date   Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:46:03 +0000 (GMT)

Nick Winter's cheeky (but lovely) -c- command can be
retrieved via:

. findit fastcd

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html