st: overid test after ivprobit

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: overid test after ivprobit
Date   Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:26:28 -0500

Ramani asks

I am having some difficulty installing the latest version of -overid-
runs after ivprobit because there are earlier versions. I tried to get
it from 'http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/o' after doing a search, but
was told "You don't have permission to access /RePEc/bocode/o/ on this
server."
Can someone please let me know the exact line of command I need to
type to get the latest version? I would be very grateful.

First of all you should never try to get these files with a web browser, as every page describing them warns you.

ssc install overid, replace

will properly install the files and remove previous versions if necessary. The replace option will work even if there are no prior versions on your adopath.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/