st: Re: Video on Stat Rap

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Video on Stat Rap
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:05:18 EST

I don't know if any of you have seen this short video, called "Stat Rap",
but I think it is great. Perhaps your students will like it. It's a group of
college students rapping about how they like statistics, ANOVA's, Chi2 tests,
t-tests, etc. It appears that they are taking an introduction to statistics
course.

_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=489221653835413043&hl=en_
(http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=489221653835413043&hl=en)

Joe Hilbe