Re: st: mfx in ssm

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mfx in ssm
Date   Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:27:24 -0500

ssm calls gllamm. gllapred (not predict) is the prediction command for
gllamm. I'm not sure what Jenny means by "marginal fixed effect" but
maybe the gllapred options marginal and mu, and/or the command mfx2
rather than mfx would work for her.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]

Jenny S�ve-S�derbergh <[email protected]> wrote:

I have a problem when I run a ssm model using the following
command (ordered probit with sample selection):

ssm risk fem marriem marriedf cohab cohabf,
s(active= fem age age2 edu1 edu3
wage nofin pension) q(15) adapt family(bin) link(oprobit) sel

I then would like to predict probabilities for the three outcomes that
are included in the dependent variable (risk=1,2,3). But when I try
to use "predict" I am only able to specify one category! Moreover, I
would like to obtain marginal fixed effects for the three outcomes.

Does anyone have a suggestion?