RE: st: dot plot

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: dot plot
Date   Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:33:00 -0000

This doesn't quite answer the question set. The lines
are large, not small.

One alternative:

-beamplot- from SSC plots horizontal dot
plots using a beam and fulcrum graphical metaphor.
The fulcrum is by default the mean -- justifying
the centre of gravity idea -- but can be the median
if desired.

Maarten Buis

> *----------- begin example -----------
> sysuse auto