Re:st: sorting variables into quartiles and table of data

From   "west--\@libero\.it" <[email protected]>
To   "statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re:st: sorting variables into quartiles and table of data
Date   Sat, 4 Nov 2006 10:21:20 +0100

I need to clarify a statement better my query. Every firm year data on leverage should be related to each quartile of human-capital intensity proxy for that year, so that a single firm'leverage could be put in a different quartile year after year (from 1980 to 1990), according to the human capital value. The resulting table woud be, in other words, a "double" mean (and a median) measured both between the firms of that quartile and over time. Sorry for this new message, but I hope you may help me. Thanks.