st: simple random sample in stata

From   "stata_user stata_user" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: simple random sample in stata
Date   Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:50:23 +0100

Hi,
I have a simple random sample with strata
is 5 year age bands, and
cluster neighbourhoods,

I want to analyse the association between my outcome
a health status (continuous variable)

and my independent variables , age (continuous), income (categorical), education level (categorical).

The data have a hierarchy structure individual nested within neighbourhood, the design was made such that 250 people were selected in each strata and each neighbourhood.

What will be the best method to analyse this problem taking into account both the strata and the cluster

Thanks a lot

Sami

Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

*