st: RE: RE: Time format

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Time format
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:40:48 +0100

Thanks for the more personal comments.

On the key point: I am sure that StataCorp is
listening -- and that many people share your desire
for better support for time of day. Just offlist
I have someone else grumbling mightily in my ear
on exactly the same topic.

But on what is coming when, that is announced by
StataCorp about a week before each release!

As it says somewhere else:

Those who know do not say.
Those who say do not know.

Not Wittgenstein, or Yogi Berra, but the Tao.

Ari Friedman