RE: st: c-statistic in Cox models

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: c-statistic in Cox models
Date   Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:08:46 +0100

The -somersd- package, downloadable from SSC using the -ssc- command,,
also calculates general Harrell c-indices, and also Somers' D and
Kendall's tau-a. There is an example in the manual -somersd.pdf-, which
is distributed with the package as an ancillary file.

I hope this helps.

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics