Re: st: linear probability model vs. probit/logit

From   Nishant Dass <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: linear probability model vs. probit/logit
Date   Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

Basically, certain categories in my data (identified by the
indicator variables) do not have the event occurring ever,
so these observations get dropped as the LHS variable
(dummy=1 for event) is always zero in those categories.