Re: st: What is the best way to graph CI bands that partially overlap?

From   Adrian Mander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: What is the best way to graph CI bands that partially overlap?
Date   Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:06:52 +0100

I have written a new command available on SSC website (thanks Kit!) that
merges the colours of an overlapping range plot called DRAREA, standing
for double range area plot. I saw this "feature" in SAS but like you thought this
would be easy but it isn't that easy to implement.

cheers
Ade