st: RE: xtivreg2 and Wooldridge's correction for attrition bias in a panel

Subject   st: RE: xtivreg2 and Wooldridge's correction for attrition bias in a panel
Date   Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:35:55 +0100

Patrick,

The -fd- option of xtivreg2 will run an IV panel regression with all
variables in first-differences - dependent variable, regressors,
instruments, the lot.  Whether that is actually what Wooldridge
recommends is another story, since your description is very brief.
Sounds like it might be, though.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK