Re: st: Save results as a data file

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Save results as a data file
Date   Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:35:38 -0400 (EDT)

I think this will work:

-collapse (count) X-

Don't type the hyphens.  That is Statalist convention for indicating Stata
code.

Then save your data *with a different file name*.  Simply saving it will
replace your original data (although Stata will warn you about this.)

--Chris Ryan