Re: st: iv probit and endogenous binary variables

From   Nishant Dass <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: iv probit and endogenous binary variables
Date   Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list-members,

I would like to add another question following Song Gao's
email.

What should one do if one also has an interaction term with
this endogenous binary variable on the RHS?  (I realise
this  has little to do with Stata and is simply an
econometrics question, so please excuse me for that.)
Thank you very much.

Regards,

Nishant