Re: st: RE: Re: FW: ipolate and epolate - positive and integerDV

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: FW: ipolate and epolate - positive and integerDV
Date   Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:20:37 -0400

Samira,
     It might be possible to assess excess relative risk
rather than relative risk.  You would add a one to the
relative risk before taking the natural log.  If you
have to negative integers, this might solve your problem.
If you have negative integers less than -1, the problem
would remain unless you rescaled your measure.
     - Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor
Shirley M. Ehrenkranz