st: Dependent variable

From   "Francesca Gagliardi" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Dependent variable
Date   Tue, 5 Sep 2006 11:01:12 +0200

Hello.

I would be grateful if anyone could give me suggestions on how to deal with a dependent variable that has a mass point at zero and is continuosly distributed over negative and positive values. In such a case, which is the most appropriate model to estimate?

It is really important for me to solve this problem as soon as possible and I thank in advance for any help you would give me on this matter.

Regards,
Francesca
*
* For searches and help try: