Re: st: mlogit, bootstrap, mfx: "no observations"

From   "Guido Heineck" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogit, bootstrap, mfx: "no observations"
Date   Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:32:43 +0200

Stas,

sorry for my late reply, I was off for a week. Anyway, just a quick thank you for your additional valuable input and the references you mention. Thanks to Jean and you, I will save a substantial amount of time.

Guido

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guido Heineck