st: RE: Marginal effects in logit of unbalanced panel, re

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Marginal effects in logit of unbalanced panel, re
Date   Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:30:12 -0500

Take a look at [R] mfx or -help mfx-.  From the help file:

"Exactly what mfx can calculate is determined by the previous estimation
command and the predict(predict_option) option."

The default predict_option for -xtlogit- is the linear prediction.  I think
you want:

-mfx, predict(pu0)-

Scott