st: new cursor annoyance

From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: new cursor annoyance
Date   Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:10:16 -0500

Hi - I am glad to see that one of the recent updates of Stata restored
the feature that kept the highlight on the last issued command,
regardless of how far back that command was in the review window.
However now, if I try to position the cursor somewhere in the command
window, it initially appears at the end, no matter where I click. This
means that the cursor has to be repositioned "by hand" or by a second
click. I realize this is a minor annoyance but it sure would be nice to
fix it.

(Stata Intercooled 9.2 for Windows)

Al Feiveson