Re: st: what is SIGMA2 _const in arima

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: what is SIGMA2 _const in arima
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:03:40 -0400

Olga,
  You have to be clear about whether you are
doing ex ante or ex-post forecasting.  How you
proceed depends on the approach you are using.
  The protocol is quite different depending upon
which approach you are using.
 - Best,
     Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.