Re: st: what is SIGMA2 _const in arima

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: what is SIGMA2 _const in arima
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:53:59 -0400

Olga,
 Let me be clear about my first reply,
sigma is the residual standard error.  To obtain
sigma squared, you need to square that.
  Regards,
      Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.