Re: st: RE: Persistent "New update available" message

From   Keith Dear <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Persistent "New update available" message
Date   Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:15:47 +1000

I too am seeing this behaviour. Not that it really matters, but Mike please post the solution if you find one!
Also, after I click on "-update all-" and find there was no need, "click here to return to the previous screen" doesn't (in the viewer window). ditto.
I work in a networked environment w/o install privileges on our PCs, so "start again", although possible, isn't entirely simple, and it's probably not worth bothering the IT guys just for this. Unless it's symptomatic of something worse, of course.
Keith