st: Two simple questions

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Two simple questions
Date   Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:03:33 +0100

Hi all,

I searched the help for how to convert a correlation of a set of variables
to a Matrix. It tells me to use the command -matrix accum-. I tried it but
it drops all my observations with missing data. eg if var1 contains 1
missing data point, I should still be able to collect the pwcorr for var2
and var3 using that record, but that's ignored in the matrix approach. Any
fix to that?

Second question is probably easier - how do you convert all the elements
of a matrix to non-negative, ie taking the absolute?

Thanks for your help.

Tim