RE: st: between overall within squared on xtreg

From   Tutor 2005 UM <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: between overall within squared on xtreg
Date   Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:52:32 +0200

Thanks for the help.
I was using within, but wanted to make sure I am not missing out on s/th
else if I do not consider the other 2 R squared.

Cheers
steffen