st: what happened to R. Tucker's btscs.ado (binary time-series cross-section)?

From   Mark Manger <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: what happened to R. Tucker's btscs.ado (binary time-series cross-section)?
Date   Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:43:03 -0400

Hi,

I've been trying to find the btscs.ado file written by Richard M. Tucker, formerly of Vanderbilt University Political Science, based on the Beck, Katz, Tucker (1998) article. Tucker's website at Vanderbilt has disappeard (403 error after hitting the link found in Google), a search all yields nothing.

Has this command be incorporated as some option in STATA 9 by chance, or has it unfortunately just disappeared? If somebody has the ado- file, could you send it to me please?

Cheers,

Mark

---
Beck, Nathaniel, Jonathan N. Katz, and Richard Tucker. 1998. Taking time seriously: Time-series-cross-section analysis with a binary dependent variable. American Journal of Political Science 42 (4): 1260-1288.

Mark S. Manger, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Political Science
McGill University