RE: st: Is there a bug in the ARIMA diaglog boxes

From   [email protected] (James Hassell, StataCorp)
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Is there a bug in the ARIMA diaglog boxes
Date   Mon, 07 Aug 2006 11:51:19 -0500

-- Andrew Hoy wrote -
> When using the ARIMA function, the dialogue box is "blacked out" (i.e.
> the options are not visible due to the black background of the dialogue
> box).   This happens EVEN WHEN I specify that the dataset is time series
> using tsset.

The executable update released last week addressed an issue that is very
similar to what Andrew has described. Andrew should verify that he is using
the latest executable by typing -update all- in the command window.  If
this problem occurs with the updated executable, please contact
[email protected] so that we can provide more assistance.
Please be sure to provide information about your operating system, and
if possible, send a screen capture.

-- James